The holidays might be over but that doesn’t mean that I have abandoned the magic of peppermint. Mix it with some coconut oil and you have a year round treat! Mmmmm…peppermint coconut oil. Doesn’t that just delight the senses?
You all know I love me some coconut oil in a tube right? Oh wait…some of you might be new to my little corner of the world. Well then – let me have you jump over to this post about coconut oil in a tube. Come on back after you get all warm and cozy with this marvel.
All right then. Back to loving me some coconut oil in a tube.
What do you think might happen if that coconut oil I love so much found a match made in heaven and co-mingled with some delightful peppermint essential oil? Yep – you got it! Pure unadulterated awesomeness!
My friends over at CocoLuxe took the whole coconut oil in a tube thing to a new level when they added peppermint essential oil to the mix. I mean, this stuff is amazeballs. I honestly didn’t think I would like it as much as I did but I have to tell you – I sort of forget what life what like without peppermint coconut oil.
You can learn more about their product here so I won’t bore you with all the nitty gritty details. What I will share is that the coconut oil itself is organic as is the peppermint essential oil. That is important to me as is the fact that it is sustainably produced. Total win!
You ready to learn more about how I use this magical combination? Well hold onto your hats…here we go!
5 Ways To Use Peppermint Coconut Oil
1. Oil Pulling – this might be a no brainer for my oil pulling peeps out there but for those of you new to it or wanting to give it a whirl, oil pulling with plain coconut oil can be a little bleh. Mix in peppermint and not only are you doing your mouth a world of good but that minty taste make it feel like a party in there.
2. Relieve A Headache – peppermint is awesome for a headache! Rub a little on your temples and behind your neck and let those wondrous soothing properties take over. It improves circulation and relaxes muscles. You get the added benefits of coconut oil and since it won’t clog pores you don’t have to worry about putting it on your face.
3. Stop An Itch – got a bite or a rash? Both coconut oil and peppermint essential oil have antimicrobial properties which will knock out any invaders that get in. In addition, they both will work in concert to calm and soothe an itch.
4. Fever Reducer –Because of peppermint oil’s cooling effects, it is an excellent natural treatment to bring down a fever especially in children. Simply mix peppermint oil with coconut oil and rub it on a child’s neck and on the bottom of their feet to help stabilize a fever.
5. Hair Growth – Coconut oil has worked miracles for hair loss. (Be sure to click that link and read that post!) Peppermint oil is used in many hair care products because it can naturally thicken and nourish damaged hair. Together, these two are hair regrowth powerhouses!
I could go on and on about how amazing coconut oil and peppermint are together. We’re talking sunburn relief, teething relief, repelling bugs, and helping with muscle pain. Oh the list goes on. I’m sure you can find a dozen more uses that I haven’ mentioned here. So what are you waiting for? Grab some of this Peppermint Coconut Oil In A Tube and enjoy its many uses and benefits!