I am gaga for coconut oil as you all know. Well, I have taken this love affair to a whole new level! Instead of using the conventional products on our vehicles, I now turn to coconut oil to solve all kinds of little issues! Crazy right? Not really.
Check out the 30 ways I have personally used coconut oil on our cars.
- Clean the sidewalls on tires
- Remove decals from windows and bumper
- Remove insects from front grill, bumpers, etc…
- Remove adhesive tape without damaging paint
- Remove sludge from the outside engine block
- Clean the grime from engines
- Remove brake dust from wheels
- Clean rims
- Shine tires
- Clean off marks from rubber surfaces
- Lubricate the key holes
- Remove tree sap
- Lubricate car antenna
- Clean antenna
- Clean buildup from wood trim
- Protect and condition vinyl surfaces
- Clean dashboard
- Repel dust from dashboard
- Lubricate child safety seat buckles
- Keep glove box lock working smoothly
- Remove gunk off steering wheel
- Remove road debris from license plate
- Remove vinyl bed-liner
- Remove leftover adhesive residue from tape that holds camper shells to vehicles
- Remove dog slobber from dashboard and seats
- Aid in broken key removal from lock
- Clean gunk from pistons
- Remove window tint
- Clean cup holders
- Lubricate car door hinges
And there you have it! 30 ways to use coconut oil on or in your vehicle!
Have you used it on your car? If so, share here!
*Photo credit goes to Denaldo.