Simplicity. These delicious coconut oil chocolate chunks are full of nourishing coconut oil (hence their name). Healthy, budget-friendly, and quick to make, these little chunks of goodness will have you craving more.
The benefits of coconut oil have been scientifically proven to be extensive. By now, most people are aware that they should be consuming coconut oil regularly. But what if you don’t like the taste or texture of coconut oil straight off the spoon? What if you have tried my suggestions about how to eat more coconut oil but just aren’t feeling any of them?
When you need some coconut oil but can’t stomach the idea of putting more into your coffee, grab a piece of my coconut oil chocolate chunks.
I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in this post.
This recipe for coconut oil chocolate is crazy easy. Three ingredients people. That’s it. Three ingredients and about 10 minutes of your time. This makes it a great activity to get your little ones involved in too.
Once the coconut oil chocolate chunks have set, you have your own healthy stash of coconut oil and chocolate goodness to nibble on when the mood strikes. How much easier is it to get coconut oil into your daily diet?
It is important to note that these coconut oil chocolate chunks are known to melt quickly. It’s the nature of coconut oil. I play it safe and keep these in the fridge. They taste great cold! If you prefer your chocolate more “room temperature” then you can leave these in a cupboard if your house stays pretty cool. Coconut oil melts at about 76 degrees F but will begin to soften around 72 degrees F.
Ready to make these delicious and satisfying coconut oil chocolate chunks? Let’s do it!
Coconut Oil Chocolate Chunks
These delicious chocolate chunks are full of nourishing coconut oil. Healthy, budget-friendly, and quick to make, these little chunks of goodness will have you craving more.
- Pour the coconut oil into a bowl, and sift in the cocoa, stirring to blend evenly.
- Stir in the honey, and mix until smooth.
- You can pour it into a glass dish (lightly coated with coconut oil) or silicone mini muffin cups and refrigerate until hard.
- If using a glass dish, cut into one inch squares.
- Never microwave coconut oil to melt it! Microwaves destroy all of the beneficial properties. Instead, place the desired amount of coconut oil in a glass jar or measuring cup. Place the glass in a bowl of hot water. It will melt fairly quickly.
- Coconut oil can be kept in the refrigerator during warmer months if you prefer it in a solid state.
Wondering where to purchase coconut oil? These are my favorite brands!