More than just a chocolate without being overpowered by “fillers,” these little coconut oil chocolate melts are a healthy daily treat that the entire family will love. These guilt free candies are a great way to enjoy coconut oil.
You’ve tried my Coconut Oil Chocolate Chunks. They were “too simple.” You wanted a little something more. So you made my Coconut Oil Chocolate Nut Butter Cups. But they were a bit “too much”. You wanted something chocolatey yet different. Something in between.
Might I suggest these scrumptious coconut oil chocolate melts?
These popable little discs of deliciousness will help you get more coconut oil into your diet without compromising on taste or nutrition. Slightly sweet with a hint of vanilla, these coconut oil chocolate melts will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time.
Kids love to help make these and of course enjoy eating them! They are very easy to make and come together in no time.
I prefer to make my coconut oil chocolate melts in little disc shapes. There is something really satisfying about letting the disc melt in my mouth. But you can certainly make these in any candy mold you desire. Gummy bear style coconut oil chocolate melts are pretty fun…and cute!
What are you waiting for? Go make these today!
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- Pour chocolate mixture in quarter sized disks on the sheet.
- Place the cookie sheets in the freezer until frozen through.
- Place the frozen chocolate disks in a freezer container and keep frozen until ready to eat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 50 Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 9 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 13mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 0g
A couple of important notes about coconut oil:
- Never microwave coconut oil to melt it! Microwaves destroy all of the beneficial properties. Instead, place the desired amount of coconut oil in a glass jar or measuring cup. Place the glass in a bowl of hot water. It will melt fairly quickly.
- Coconut oil can be kept in the refrigerator during warmer months if you prefer it in a solid state.