Want to get to know ME better? Then check out Who Is Hybrid Rasta Mama. Otherwise, read on to learn more about what I share on this site.
What is Hybrid Rasta Mama All About?
This site provides you with my views, experience, insights, and research on any and all things related to coconut oil, green living, holistic health (including herbs and essential oils), toxic mold exposure and avoidance, and natural parenting.
What might happen after you spend some time on this site?
- You can expect to leave knowing more about the wonders of coconut oil and how it can positively impact your health.
- You might find a new favorite recipe, free from common allergens.
- You will learn why I rely on and trust herbs to prevent illness as well as to speed healing.
- You will be inspired to live a more natural, chemical free lifestyle.
- If you are a victim of toxic mold exposure, you will leave armed with more information that you had before.
- You will see how my approach to gentle parenting might be able to work for your family.
- Plus lots more!
Expert Advice or Personal Experience?
I am not an expert. At all. I want to inspire you to take what I have written, do further research if needed and apply it to your family and your life. I am not suggesting that my way is the best way. It works for me, my daughter, and our family. My lifestyle may not work for anyone else. My goal is simply to share what I believe to be solid information.
All of the information I provide related to health, wellness and food/nutrition is based on research from sources I trust and deem credible. Before making any changes that would impact your health, always consult your trusted medical care provider.
I am not a doctor or a licensed medical professional and am not dispensing any medical advice, diagnosing or treating any illness, injury or ailment. I am merely providing research to spur your forward in a healthier lifestyle.