Still have an abundance of squash? Wondering what to do with it all? I have the solution and it is a yummy one!
This squash bread is a fabulous addition to any meal and it makes a wonderful snack by itself. You can top it with something sweet and make it a desert if you’d like! Truly, this is versatile squash bread.
This recipe contains affiliate links to the ingredients.
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Add squash to a large bowl
- 3. Add tigernut flour, starch, baking soda, and sea salt and mix well.
- 4. Drizzle in avocado oil and honey. Mix well.
- 5. In a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of water. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top of the water and allow to set for one minute.
- 6. In a heat safe cup, heat 2 tablespoons water. Pour the water into the gelatin mixture and whisk until frothy.
- 7. Add the gelatin mixture to the squash dough and mix well.
- 8. Pour the dough into a pie pan or shallow baking dish.
- 9. Bake for 20-25 minutes. It is done with a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 10. Serve warm drizzled with honey.