Still have an abundance of squash? Wondering what to do with it all? I have the solution and it is a yummy one!
This squash bread is a fabulous addition to any meal and it makes a wonderful snack by itself. You can top it with something sweet and make it a desert if you’d like! Truly, this is versatile squash bread.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add squash to a large bowl.
- Add tigernut flour, starch, baking soda, and sea salt and mix well.
- Drizzle in avocado oil and honey. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of water. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top of the water and allow to set for one minute.
- In a heat safe cup, heat 2 tablespoons water. Pour the water into the gelatin mixture and whisk until frothy.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the squash dough and mix well.
- Pour the dough into a pie pan or shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. It is done with a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.10. Serve warm drizzled with honey.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 58 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 360mg Carbohydrates: 14g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 1g