Eggnog. Mmmmm…. One of my absolute favorite holiday treats. I make several variations of eggnog and just can't get enough of this stuff!
This gluten free holiday eggnog bread is so easy to make and amazingly delicious. Your taste buds will dance. You can whip it up for a party or just eat it all yourself. Or share. There is always sharing.
I have linked to ingredients that I use and I suggest you at the very least use the same flour. It makes a difference, I assure you. I have tried many different ways to make this eggnog bread with gluten free flours and let me tell you…all are not created equal.
Who is ready to make this scrumptious gluten free holiday eggnog bread?
Gluten Free Eggnog Bread
Yield 2 servings
The delicious eggnog holiday bread will have you craving it year round!
- 3 cups Tigernut Flour (you can use pretty much whatever gluten free flour blend you like with the exception of coconut flour however, it won't taste the same)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog (grab my recipe for eggnog here)
- 1/4 cup melted butter, coconut oil, or ghee
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. nuts or dried fruit (optional)
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Combine honey, egg nog, egg and melted butter/coconut oil/ghee.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Add nuts or fruit.
- Pour into 2 greased bread pans.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes.