Soap for camping? I know…seems like an oxymoron. I mean, you’re going to get all kinds of filthy camping. Why bother with the soap while you are there? Well, you really shouldn’t bother if you are using any old soap. Seriously. Get dirty, commune with the earth, embrace your inner dirt-lover.
However, there are some VERY compelling reasons to bring this sweet little neem tea tree soap for camping along for the ride.
I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in this post.
You see, the combination of Neem Oil and Tea Tree Oil creates a powerhouse of a soap that is perfect for your camping needs. Check these little nuggets of info out:
- Neem AND Tea Tree Oil send ticks packing. They hate the scent! Hate it! So washing up with the soap will keep those nasty little buggers away!
- Mosquitos are not huge fans of Neem Oil. While it won’t keep them from buzzing around you, it will keep them from landing on you!
- If you didn’t use this soap before venturing out into the wild blue yonder, you can lather yourself up to help relieve the itching from any bug bites, bee stings, or even contact rashes from close encounters with irritating foliage.
- Are you camping in the lap of luxury? You know – where there re showers with warm water? Forgot to wear your flips flops? Well, both Neem Oil and Tea Tree Oil can prevent foot fungus from taking hold!
Just because Neem Oil and Tea Tree Oil are the powerhouses in this soap for camping, doesn’t mean that the other three essential oils I add in should be ignored! Spearmint, lavender, and eucalyptus all pull their weight as well! Let’s take a looksee at what each of these essential oils brings to the table!
- Is a great pick-me-up after a long day fishing, hiking, swimming, or general outdoor frolicking
- Regulates body temperature
- Spiders are not a fan of any mint smell so this is a great addition to the anti-spider arsenal
- Ants do not like it either so rest assured, you won’t wake up in an “invasion of the body snatchers” scenario with ants
- Soothes sun-stressed skin
- Calms nerves (because let’s be honest – camping is a little creepy, especially at night)
- Has antiseptic properties
- Is soothing when applied to abrasions
- Opens the gateways for healing to begin
- Bugs hate it therefore it makes a bug
- It keeps the nasal passages open (and as we all know, dust and dirt from camping clogs those little nostrils right up)
- It protects against airborne bacteria
One bottle of neem tea tree soap for camping does it all!
Pack light! After all, you are camping and camping means simplicity right? Here are all the things you can use my special Neem Tea Tree soap on:
- Your face
- Your body
- Your dishes
- Your clothes
- Your towels
- Your pets
- Anything that is washable!
Yep – my soap for camping recipe is really a safe, effective cleanser for most anything. Since it is so gentle, it won’t mess up the PH balance of your hair. It has antibacterial properties making it a great dish washing soap! And if your dog stinks from rolling in a pile of scat, well – Neem Tea Tree Soap to the rescue! Speaking of stink – the essential oils in this soap for camping actually make for a nice deodorant. It won’t stop the sweat on a hot day but it will help you stay smelling sweet as ever!
No matter where you are, this neem tea tree soap is going to nourish, protect, and invigorate your skin while promoting healing. Why wouldn’t you take it camping?
Who is ready for the neem tee tree soap for camping recipe?
Neem Tea Tree Soap For Camping
Got camping on the brain? If you're like me, you prefer to pack all-in-one products that get the job done without nasty chemicals. You are going to love my neem tea tree soap for camping. This powerhouse not only keeps all the people, pets and things clean but bugs loathe the smell! Win win!
- Dissolve the Castile soap flakes in 1/4 cup boiling water (distilled water is preferred).
- Stir until clear.
- Add 3/4 cup cold water.
- Pour mixture into soap dispenser of choice. I personally like this one.
- Add in the neem oil, tea tree oil, and the essential oils.
- Shake it gently but make sure the oils are mixed in.
- Your soap for camping is ready to rock and roll! Be sure to shake it before each use.
Courses DIY Skincare