This week I have helped you spice things up in the romance department with an edible massage oil and an easy to make body paint. Today, let’s work on formulating a linen spray (or room spray) that is guaranteed to ignite some passions!
While candles and essential oil diffusers can be great at setting the mood, sometimes things are a little more spur of the moment and you don’t know exactly where you will end up. I love having this lightly scented romance spray available as I can grab it easily, give a few squirts, and instantly change the vibe from “yay – romance” to “this romance thing just got kicked up a notch.”
The essential oils I use in this recipes are known to enhance the mood. Think of them as powerful little aphrodisiacs. No one will be able to resist their wooing ways.
DIY Linen Spray - AKA "Scented Romance Spray"
Wondering how to make your own linen spray and room spray? Well look no further because this is the best homemade linen spray recipe around! It not only makes things smell fresh but it also can add a little romantic inspiration.
- 1 ounce rosewater
- 1 drop jasmine essential oil
- 1 drop ylang-ylang essential oil
- 2 drops sandalwood essential oil
- If you prefer to simplify things and use an essential oil pre-made blend instead of blending your own, I suggest you try 4 drops of this blend with the rosewater.
- Add all of the ingredients to a glass spray bottle and shake well.
- Spray this on linens, furniture, clothing, or just in the air in a room.
- While it won’t hurt you if it goes on you, it is best to not spray it directly on skin.
My wife will be happy to see and read this article. I will definitely share this to my friends. This DIY Non-Toxic Linen Spray is very useful. Thanks for sharing this post.
Glad you like it (as well as other recipes I have posted!) This is a really fun spray to experiment with! There are lots of possible essential oil combinations.