This week I have helped you spice things up in the romance department with an edible massage oil and an easy to make body paint. Today, let’s work on formulating a linen or room spray that is guaranteed to ignite some passions!
Please note that some links may be from my affiliate partners. Thank you for your support.
While candles and essential oil diffusers can be great at setting the mood, sometimes things are a little more spur of the moment and you don’t know exactly where you will end up. I love having this lightly scented romance spray available as I can grab it easily, give a few squirts, and instantly change the vibe from “yay – romance” to “this romance thing just got kicked up a notch.”
The essential oils I use in this recipes are known to enhance the mood. Think of them as powerful little aphrodisiacs. No one will be able to resist their wooing ways.
DIY Linen Spray – AKA “Scented Romance Spray”
- 1 ounce rosewater
- 1 drop jasmine essential oil
- 1 drop ylang-ylang essential oil
- 2 drops sandalwood essential oil
If you prefer to simplify things and use an essential oil pre-made blend instead of blending your own, I suggest you try 4 drops of this blend with the rosewater.
- Add all of the ingredients to a glass spray bottle and shake well.
- Spray this on linens, furniture, clothing, or just in the air in a room.
- While it won’t hurt you if it goes on you, it is best to not spray it directly on skin.