This week I have helped you spice things up in the romance department with an edible massage oil and an easy to make body paint. Today, let’s work on formulating a linen spray (or room spray) that is guaranteed to ignite some passions!
I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in this post.
While candles and essential oil diffusers can be great at setting the mood, sometimes things are a little more spur of the moment and you don’t know exactly where you will end up. I love having this lightly scented romance spray available as I can grab it easily, give a few squirts, and instantly change the vibe from “yay – romance” to “this romance thing just got kicked up a notch.”
The essential oils I use in this recipes are known to enhance the mood. Think of them as powerful little aphrodisiacs. No one will be able to resist their wooing ways.
DIY Linen Spray – AKA “Scented Romance Spray”
- 1 ounce rosewater
- 1 drop jasmine essential oil
- 1 drop ylang-ylang essential oil
- 2 drops sandalwood essential oil
If you prefer to simplify things and use an essential oil pre-made blend instead of blending your own, I suggest you try 4 drops of this blend with the rosewater.
- Add all of the ingredients to a glass spray bottle and shake well.
- Spray this on linens, furniture, clothing, or just in the air in a room.
- While it won’t hurt you if it goes on you, it is best to not spray it directly on skin.