You remember that little post I wrote about herbs that do wonders for breasts? Well that post went wild which sort of surprised me. I wasn’t sure if it would be well received or a total turn off. Luckily you all gave it a big thumbs up!
Today I am sharing a couple of coconut oil based recipes for breast enhancement cream. These two creams (breast firming lotion and breast lifting lotion) might very well do wonders for the general tone and “lift” of your breasts. After all, coconut oil does have a lot of superpowers. (If you aren’t sure what those superpowers are, check out my posts on all the various uses for coconut oil.)
While you are welcome to take the time to infuse the coconut oil with the herbs called for, I prefer to purchase the tinctures and use those instead. I find them to be more beneficial and more powerful. Plus I don’t have to wait forever for my oil to infuse. After all – most of us want to use this breast enhancement cream ASAP.
If you have a sensitivity to coconut oil, you are welcome to use another oil. It WILL change the consistency though. So don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Coconut oil likes to firm up in cooler temperatures and of course it melts in warmer temperatures. This breast enhancement cream is not impacted by whether the cream is more solid or more liquefied. It works just the same.
The reason I choose coconut oil for these breast enhancement cream recipes is because it is AMAZING for the skin! Truly. It is my favorite oil for skincare products. I wrote an entire book about Coconut Oil For Your Skin if you recall. You can check it out here.
Anyway – let’s get on with these two wonderful recipes shall we?
Breast Enhancement Cream Recipes
Breast Firming Lotion
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax
- I capsule or 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon MotherWort tincture
Breast Lifting Lotion
- You are welcome to use another method to melt the coconut oil and wax but I prefer the glass measuring cup method.
- Add the coconut oil, almond oil, and wax to a glass jar or measuring cup. Cover loosely with a lid or other covering.
- Fill a medium sized saucepan with a few inches of water. You want the water to come up about 1/3 of the way of the glass jar or measuring cup.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil over medium heat. Reduce heat.
- Place the jar or measuring cup gently in the pan.
- The heat from the water will begin to melt the ingredients. Stir occasionally until everything is melted.
- After the ingredients are melted, allow the mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the tincture(s) and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a storage jar, put the lid on, and it is ready to use after it cools.
You can use these lotions twice a day. Be sure to rub it in using a circular, clock-wise motion.
These lotions only keep for about 30 days. You could put them in the fridge but honestly, this recipe makes just enough to last that 30 day period. So I would just go ahead and use it up and make another batch.