A lot of my readers ask me if I have a “good” non-dairy recipe for mayonnaise. I always get a chuckle when I see this question because of all the recipes to ask for, this does not seem like it would be such a popular one.
The good news is that I do in fact have a wonderful non-dairy mayo recipe that can be found in my eBook, Cooking with Coconut Oil. So you could go purchase the book and get a ton of other great recipes but…
I'm always happy to share a recipe that is apparently in high demand! So here you go!
If I planned this right, there are affiliate links below.
- Combine the coconut oil and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, paprika, and salt in a blender and pulse for 10 seconds.
- With the blender running on low, slowly add the oil mixture until well blended.
- Place in a glass jar or container, cover, and let firm up in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Store in the refrigerator for one week.