In case you had not yet meandered over to my blog, I am so very thrilled to announce that I have a completely new look!
It's official – Hybrid Rasta Mama has revamped her little space in the blogsphere.
I adore my new look. I have added all kinds of new features and pages. Have a look around!
- My About Me page is completely reworked.
- You can learn more about my goals for my blog on my new About This Blog page.
- I now have a page dedicated to Coconut Health.
- My Resources page has been updated so be sure to check out the products I use and where you can purchase them as well (coconut oil included).
- You can check out my page dedicated to all of the Guest Posts I Have Written.
- Curious about all of the recipes I have posted? Find them on my new Recipes Page.
- Visit all of the blogs that I stalk. I have 5 different subpages for those including:
1. The Natural Parents Network
2. Irie Reads (personal favorites)
5. Multicultural Familia
I also have a snazzy Contact Page now. Yep – I went all out! 😉
Be sure to check out my sidebars. All kinds of awesomeness over there. There are a bazillion ways to follow me so check out those great buttons and click a few if you want to keep me on your radar. I have to warn you though – I get on Facebook throughout the week, Pinterest and I spend way too much time together, I tweet when I remember to, but I am REALLY horrific about interacting on Google +. So don't expect too much from me there just yet.
And now the best part – I have a nice picture of the cover of my forthcoming Ebook proudly displayed at the top of my sidebars. Coconut Oil For Your Skin – Nourishing Your Body From The Outside In will launch March 1st. Stay tuned for more details on that.
This entire blog redesign could NOT have happened without the lovely and talented Tara of Pip Designs. I stumbled upon her services after visiting a blog I follow to leave a comment. The general look of the blog really popped. So I checked out Tara's portfolio and liked what I saw. Then I checked out her prices. I about fell over. They were actually reasonable! And Tara – if you are reading this you could absolutely charge about a million dollars for the work that you so. Tara was wonderful to work with, put up with my indecisiveness and my inner blog designer that just could not figure out how to pull her ideas together, and created a look that really pulled together everything I was sending her rambling emails about. So if you need a new look and you are on the Blogger platform, head on over to Pip Designs and see what Tara can offer you! Trust me – you will be glad you did!
So I am curious to hear what you all think of my new look. Love it? Hate it? Really couldn't care one way or the other because you read all of my posts via email or in a reader? Hee hee. But really – I want to hear from you. If there is something that is not working or something else you would like to see, just let me know.
And yeah – and if you want to put my new badge on your site (or if you already have my badge and need to update it) here is the code for you!