Today I welcome my dear friend Lauren from Spiral Elixir. This amazing woman has so much to share and I just know you will love her guest post. This book is hands-down one of my favorite essential oil resources. And I am not just saying that. You know what else makes it super cool? Lauren isn't affiliated with any EO companies so she isn't pushing an oil brand at you. Nice huh? You just get some solid information and recipes. Ok, on with this great post!
We've all been through hard times. As much as we prepare for issues that may arise, there are always day-to-day situations that can throw us for a loop, and sometimes we're faced with circumstances that are so shocking and frightening, that we might go through a long pause or meltdown, unsure of how to ever recover. When it comes to life, it can be very unpredictable, and the ups and downs are part of our every day journey.
Stress is a part of everyone's life, some more than others… and it seems that the more we focus on our stress, the more we accumulate. Likewise, the more we actively engage ourselves with the act of giving thanks for what is good and going right, the more things start to simmer down around us. For those times when everything feels chaotic and out of control, we may need support though, and Essential Oils for Stress Relief are a very sure way to uplift one's spirit, clear negativity, and ground our energy to make important decisions with clear intention and awareness.
Stress is a killer. It may come and go but it does a lot of damage, visibly and in the shadows. Unfortunately some people have so many stressors that trying to ‘fix' everything causing problems seems impossible and a stress in and of itself! That's why Essential Oils for Stress Relief can play a huge role in a holistic approach to overcoming hardship in one's life, whether on a personal level or with business, finances, relationships, etc. There are ways to cope and rise up to see with a fresh perspective, to move forward through each step of a transformation or traumatic event. Instead of wondering something like, “How can I go on?”, you can take an active step forward and use essential oils to help you go within and heal your crisis.
Using Essential Oils Blends crafted for specific needs is an excellent way to remedy a hectic life, by way of direct inhalation, diffusing, or anointing.
The Best Essential Oils for Stress Relief
Stress can take many forms, and may take a variety of approaches to deal with appropriately. These are some of the major aspects of relieving stress, with a list of some of the best essential oils for assisting with each approach:
- Balsam de Peru, Dill, Clary Sage, Fir, Galbanum, Geranium, Hyacinth, Linden, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang…
- Black Pepper, Cedar, Clove, Cypress, Fir, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Hyssop, Jasmine, Juniper, Lemon, Linden, Orange, Myrtle, Myrrh, Pine, Rose, Spikenard, Vetiver…
- Cardamon, Coriander, Cypress, Frankincense, Juniper, Lemon, Myrtle, Pine, Vetiver…
- Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Chamomile, Cedarwood, Coriander, Cypress, Ginger, Frankincense, Rose, Sandalwood…
- Aniseed, Hyacinth, Hyssop, Myrtle, Lemongrass, Rose, Spikenard…
- Frankincense, Helichrysum, Myrtle, Juniper, Lavender, Rose…
- Roman Chamomile, Cypress, Helichrysum, Juniper, Marjoram, Rose…
- Balsam de Peru, Cypress, Elemi, Melissa, Myrrh, Lavender, Neroli…
What essential oils for stress relief do I use and love? Several brands actually.
1. My hands down favorite brand is Rocky Mountain Oils (also known as Native American Nutritionals). These are seriously the BEST brand I have ever used. They are strong. And I mean strong. I have seen some amazing things happen when using this brand.
2. GEO carries a great line of essentials oils and I have always had success with their oils. They are adding new blends frequently and are definitely worth a look!
3. I am really enjoying Plant Therapy essential oils as well. They are easy on the budget as well as being a high quality oil.