Wow – one week away from 2013. I am still shaking my head over that. Seriously.
I am more than ready for 2013. Odd number years seem to be better for me. After all I was born in an odd number year, started dating RastaDaddy in an odd numbered year, gave birth to Tiny in an odd number year, and saw my beloved grandmother find peace in death in an odd numbered year. (Trust me, this was a good thing for her!)
This year has been amazing for me as a blogger! I have grown my readership organically…no gimmicks to gain followers. While the occasional giveaway does bring a few “giveaway only” followers, most all of you are genuinely interested in what I am posting on my blog which certainly motivates me to keep doing what I am doing!
As you know, I wrote and released two eBooks. Whew! Huge undertaking those eBooks are but I have fun with the process and it gives me a chance to tap into some of my creative needs.
Today I would like to look back at my most popular posts as well as my favorite posts from 2012! If you are a newish reader of my blog, you may very well have missed some of these posts. So I hope you will grab a warm beverage and settle in for some light reading!
Top 5 Most Popular Posts of 2012
- 333 Uses For Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil and Acne
- Natural Oils as Sun Protection
- Coconut Oil and Blood Type “O”
- Coconut Oil and Head Lice
Obviously people are reading my blog for information on coconut oil and natural health related topics!
My Top 5 Favorite Posts of 2012
- Are You A Fermentation Floozy? (Even if you do not ferment foods, read it for a giggle. I get a little cheeky with this one!)
- When Mothers Love But Don't Like Their Children (I take a different view on this topic. I think it will resonate with all you conscious parents).
- “You Will Understand When You Are A Mother” (have a tissue handy)
- The Importance of a Moment (The post in which I call myself out for not slowing down and allowing myself to enjoy life. Plus I share some ways in which I went about making this happen).
- Constipation In Children and What You Can Do To Help (this post narrowly missed my Top 5 Most Popular Posts! It is an awesome resource if I do say so myself).
Top 5 Posts I Wish More People Read and Shared for 2012
- 30 Responses to Parenting Criticisms
- Healing Gemstones and Crystals For Children
- Gas – What It Is and Why You Pass It
- 165 + Uses for the Coconut Palm – There's More To It Than Coconut Oil
- Traveling With A Sick Child
Get ready for 2013! There will be some new and exciting happenings on my blog! I think you will like what I have in store!