You know I love the Morrocco Method line of products. They haven’t failed me yet. (And if they failed you, please read this post on what to do.) Not only do I love them for my hair care routine, but I also love them because many of the products have “out of the box” uses.
Today I am going to specifically discuss just how multi-functional the Diamond Crystal Mist and the Sapphire Volumizer Mists really are. But before I do, please check out my 10 Favorite Morrocco Method Product Hacks so you can see just how awesome this product line really is.
I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in this post.
For those of you who are not familiar with the conditioning mist and volumizing mist, let me share just a wee bit about them.
Diamond Crystal Mist is a leave-in conditioner and moisturizer that is excellent and beneficial for all hair types. This spray hair conditioner contains highly energized liquid crystals from the Himalayan Mountains of India, natural herbs and rare oils that sooth your hair, leaving the hair feeling soft and healthy immediately after use.
Sapphire Volumizing Mist is a spray on, leave-in hair conditioner that adds luster, shine, and detangling power. This spray conditioner is enhanced with natural grapeseed extract, making your hair look thicker and fuller soon after use, and promoting long-term thickening results. It works to heal the hair follicle that may have been damaged due to synthetic hair color, perms and environmental concerns while hydrating the hair and scalp with precious grapeseed extract.
While it is obvious that both mists can do wonders for your hair (and trust me when I say they will) these mists also have other superpowers. Some of these are out of the mouths’ of the folks at Morrocco Method and some are from yours truly. Let’s check them out.
A Magical Mist With Many Uses
The Diamond Crystal Mist can be used as:
- An antibacterial aftershave spray
- A facial spritz to wake you up in the morning or just give you a refreshing burst of goodness
- An all-natural all-over body deodorizer
- A make-up setting agent
- A “sleepy time” body or room spray
- A dry cuticle conditioner
- A bug bite and itchy skin soother
- A shoe odor remover spray
- A trashcan spray to keep odors at bay
The Sapphire Volumizing Mist can be used as:
- A refreshing facial spritz
- A jewelry reviver! Put a small amount on a q-tip and shine up dulled gemstones or pearls in your jewelry collection.
- A day time body spray with a light fragrance
- A detangler for doll hair
- A detangler or revitalizer for synthetic wigs
- An “after-you-go” spray to keep the bathroom fresh
Pretty cool huh? 15 great alternative uses for these awesome conditioning mists!
Who is ready to try one or both of these mists?
I personally like to alternate between the conditioning mist and volumizing mist so I definitely suggest trying both.