I don’t know about you but sometimes I need to come up with a spur-of-the moment ‘something’ in an effort to entertain my daughter. Sometimes we don’t have ‘the thing’ she is looking for and mama has to suddenly come to the rescue.
I am pretty creative but not so crafty. I rely on simple things to enhance Tiny’s play experience.
There are seriously so many ways you can use a bandana in play. Those things are cheap and can keep wee ones entertained for hours. There are probably hundreds of ways to turn a bandana into a plaything but these are my 25 favorite.
- Doll diaper
- Blindfold for games
- Bandage for dolls and stuffed animals
- A towel
- Doll or stuffed animal hammock
- Doll bedding
- Game marker
- Gift wrap
- Doll sarong
- Head band
- Create a “hobo style” sack (as my grandpa used to call it)
- Use it in a game of tug-of-war
- Use it to catch things
- Use it to make various crafts
- Peek A Boo
- A leash for stuffed animals
- Pirate Eye Patch
- Roll it up into a caterpillar cocoon