Bold statement right? A pumpkin pudding that will blow your mind? I mean, how good can a pudding really be?
Personally, I'm not much of a pudding person. Its ok but it will never be my first choice until…
I suppose its fair to say that most pumpkin related foods will get my taste buds excited. But never did I imagine that I would love a pudding this much, especially one you don't cook.
This might look like a fancy baby-food puree but trust me. It is far from it! However, kids love it and my daughter begs for more. Since it is super nourishing, I let her eat as much as she wants, anytime she asks for it.
I hope you fall in love with this easy-peasy pumpkin pudding as much as I have!
Some links may be affiliate links. Thank you for the support.
- • Mix everything in a blender.
- • Sprinkle some extra cinnamon on top.
- • Enjoy immediately or put in the fridge for about an hour.
- • Keeps well for 3 days in the fridge.
- If you’re using canned pumpkin it probably has a higher water content, so reduce the amount of water you use for the nut milk