I know, I know! It sounds odd, but trust me! This is one delicious salad!
Links may be affiliate links.
- Baby bok choy (2 leaves or 1 bunch) You can substitute spinach if you do not like or have access to bok choy.
- Mango (1 large)
- Zesty sprouts (can substitute alfalfa)
- Grapes (1 ½ cups)
- Peanuts (1/2 – 1 cup depending on taste)
- Peanut butter (1 1/4 Tablespoon)
- Sesame oil (3/4 Tablespoon)
- Grape Whole Fruit Jam (1 Tablespoon)
- Raspberry infused vinegar (1 Tablespoon)
- Mix one tablespoon of grape fruit spread with one tablespoon of raspberry infused vinegar. Drizzle this mixture across the plate.
- Cut the stems off two leaves of baby bok choy. Arrange the baby bok choy on the plate.
- Cut a few slices of mango. Arrange the mango slices on the plate.
- Combine 3/4 tablespoons of peanut butter with 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil. Add about 3/4 cup of zesty sprouts to the peanut butter mixture. Cut some grapes in half, remove the seeds if needed, and add the grape halves to the sprout mixture. Place this sprout mixture near the middle of the plate, partially covering the mangos and baby bok choy. Top with peanuts.
- You could also combine the peanut butter, jelly, vinegar, and oil and pour this vinaigrette over chopped baby bok choy and the other ingredients.
- This is a wonderful salad with amazing flavor combinations. I have yet to try it with an alternate nut butter but believe that it would still taste wonderful! ENJOY!