Living a “green” natural lifestyle isn’t always easy on the wallet. I’ve always been irked by how darn expensive “healthy” is. True, you can argue that spending money on the front end will save you medical bills on the back end but it doesn’t always make it any easier to find room in the budget for truly healthful products.
This is why I LOVE it when I find a personal care product that is truly natural (no greenwashing) and also worth the financial investment, no matter how large or small. If I am going to fork over my hard earned money, the product better really be stellar. Beyond compare. Absolutely epic. Added bonus if I can find other uses for it too.
This is why I am completely, totally, overwhelming biased towards the Morrocco Method line of products. Yes, my affiliate partner is not the least expensive truly natural product on the market but they are hands down the best value. They give you more bang for your buck than you will find with any other product. And honestly, there isn’t really a product that compares to the MM line. Plus, there are lots of ways to use their products – far more than they list!
Today, I am sharing a few of my favorite Morrocco Method product hacks. I happened upon all these quite by accident. I basically needed something and decided that in a pinch, product XYZ would work. And it did. And without further ado…
My 10 Favorite Morrocco Method Product Hacks
These hacks are in no particular order but the first one is probably my favorite.
- Do your underarms need a little defunctifying? Finding yourself a little damp? Grab the Zen Detox (powder form) and dust a little in those precious pits. Odor banished. Moisture under control. Just. Like. That.
- Speaking of Zen Detox… as your hair goes through its transition stage, you might find that it gets a little greasy at the roots. Or maybe you just are a little off balance internally and you are getting a case of the greasies. Zen Detox makes a fabulous dry shampoo. Just dust a small amount onto your scalp to restore that freshly washed look!
- And before I move onto the next product, I also grab rehydrated Zen Detox and put it on insect bites and stings to relieve the itching, swelling, and pain. It absolutely saved me when I was bitten by a poisonous spider.
- There are times when we find ourselves with a little odor south of the border (if you get my drift). If it isn’t a chronic issue related to health or diet, then you might just need to give your bits a little boost. You know, mix up your normal hygiene routine. Ahem, not that I know from personal experience but if I was a betting woman, I would put a couple grand on washing that general vicinity with a wee bit of diluted Apple Cider Vinegar shampoo. This shampoo is anti-bacterial and also works to flush out all the unhealthy stuff that might be causing an issue. So yeah, probably a good product hack to keep in your back pocket.
- Since I apparently like discussing body odors, let’s get back to those armpits. I absolutely LOVE washing mine with the Apple Cider Vinegar shampoo. I feel totally refreshed after using it and I personally think it helps control odor very well. It kills bacteria which causes odor. Bam! Best armpit cleanser ever.
- Do you have super dry cuticles? I do. That’s why I LOVE the MM Euro Oil. When I use it on my scalp, I also rub some into my cuticles. They look baby soft within one application.
- Euro Oil also makes an awesome makeup remover, especially if you use stubborn eye makeup. It works like a dream.
- Who needs hairspray when you can turn your styling gel into some of the best all-natural hairspray ever! Blood of The Dragon styling gel can be mixed with a bit of water and turned into some awesome, medium hold hairspray.
- Have a sunburn or other minor skin irritation? The aloe and cactus proteins in the Blood Of The Dragon styling gel will soothe your skin and help speed healing.
- And last but not least, the Scalp Massager makes the BEST pet hair remover from microfiber/suede surfaces. Don’t ask me why I even tried it in the first place but something told me it would work. And it did. Just use little circular motions and it gently lifts away pet hair from microfiber/suede surfaces.
What do you think? Are these Morrocco Method Product Hacks enough to entice you to try their product line if you haven’t already?
STOP!!!!! I HAVE A COUPON CODE FOR YOU!
The good folks at Morrocco Method would love for you to try out their product line or stock up on anything you might be running low on or wanting to try. From now until August 25th, enter HybridHealth78 at checkout and receive 15% off your entire purchase. Yep – that a great deal! I know I’m jumping on it!