So a couple of weeks ago I shared a super yummy recipe for Nut Butter Protein Breakfast Cookies which included the Hemp Protein Powder I received from The Good Seed. Today, I am taking it up a notch and sharing something I sort of accidentally created.
To be honest, my 4 ½ year old sort of made this recipe happen. She was just grabbing ingredients that we typically incorporate into our baking and after a rather serious mess was made, the resulting batter was pretty delish.
I tweaked it to turn it into something you could actually grab a hold of and eat (as opposed to the gooey concoction Tiny dreamed up). So, I would like to present….
Mint Infused Carob Cocoa Nibbles
- 1. Add all of the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- 2. Mix well to combine.
- 3. Taste the batter to make sure it is too your liking. I don’t like a lot of extra sweetness so you may find you need to add more honey. If you do, the consistency of the batter might change a tad. If so, just add a wee bit more protein powder.
- 4. Scoop out half dollar sized balls and press into a cookie shape.
- 5. Place on a tray then place it in the refrigerator for about an hour. You want the nibbles to firm up and be hard to the touch.
- 6. If your house is warm, store the nibbles in the fridge and remove what you would like to consume a few minutes beforehand so they can soften just a tad.
- 7. Enjoy!