How incredible would it be if with one click of a button, you could own almost every book you would ever need to create the perfect health library? While I am sure that your answer is ‘yes,' you are probably wondering how this would even be affordable. After all, natural health resources are not always budget-friendly.
If I were to create my own dream health library, it would contain books on treating common diseases and illnesses naturally. It would have a lot of easy to understand resources on herbs, oils, plants, and wild-crafting. There would be a few books providing recipes and resources related to living a natural lifestyle (including detoxifying your home, office, and body!) And of course there would be tools related to general nutrition, real foods, and special diets (i.e. gluten free, grain free, dairy free, etc…).
Would your health library look similar to mine? If so, I am pleased to announce that you CAN make your dream health library a reality. Welcome to the Extreme Health Library Sale! From now until March 7th, you can purchase 53 of the BEST health related books, articles, video, and courses created by some of the most knowledgeable authors, bloggers, health professionals, etc… The most exciting part of this bundle sale is the price. You can add these 53 valuable resources to your health library for $39.97. That is 75¢per product. Yes, you read that right!
Want to know what else is exciting? If you purchase the Health Library Bundle through my link, you can win one of 5 amazing prizes! (How does a $100 gift certificate to Tropical Traditions sound?) *You can also enter without purchasing!*
Before I go any further, I want to share 5 reasons why you MUST OWN this particular bundle!
- This isn't like the other bundles that have been floating around lately. This bundle of products is NOT recipe book focused. It offers such a wide range of eBooks and other products that it literally has almost everything you need in a Health Library.
- Many of the eBooks offered were specifically written for inclusion in this bundle. They were written with your needs in mind. The authors took a lot of time to determine what topics should be included in this bundle and put a lot of hard work into bringing you that information.
- You will learn a lot from the products offered in this bundle! Not only will you own some really valuable resources but the information contained in these products is designed to assist anyone regardless of your level of knowledge and experience with natural health and wellness. Both the newbie making the transition to natural living as well as the more tenured natural health advocates will benefit from every product.
- You will be exposed to some topics you may have otherwise ignored! Perhaps you are not terribly concerned with aging or acne right now. You might not bake with coconut flour or ferment your own foods. But someday, you will be thankful that these resources are in your Health Library!
- You will have a wealth of information to recommend to others! Family and friends might be experiencing a unique health challenge and ask you for a book recommendation. Maybe a good friend wants to start making her own personal care products. Another decided to go gluten-free! Guess what? You will be able to point them in the direction of these awesome products. Your friends will think you are the cat's meow and guess what? They will be right!
If you trust me when I say that you absolutely MUST take advantage of this sale, then click the icon below to purchase it now. You can then skip to the end of the post to enter the giveaway.
If you would prefer to learn more about the products in this sale, then please continue on to learn exactly what you will be getting and stay tuned for more posts this week where I review some of the books in greater detail.
Relieve Common Diseases and Conditions
- Rebuild from Depression: A Nutrient Guide by Amanda Rose, Ph.D. and Annell Mavrantonis, M.D. identifies seven nutrients most commonly associated with depression in the medical literature, including Omega 3 in fish oil, B vitamins, vitamin D, iron, magnesium, and zinc. They provide readers with tools to: (1) Identify a nutrient deficiency, (2) Locate the best supplements / vitamins for depression, and (3) Select and prepare foods to maximize those nutrients in their diets. (200 pages; $19.97)
- Pat Robinson offers Adrenal Fatigue Solutions – 90 Day Plan to Improve Adrenal Function, an eCourse which presents a nine-week plan of actions, nutrients, foods, herbs, and removing toxins for adrenal stress relief. It is followed by three weeks of support and review tools to strengthen your adrenal function. This resource provides practical, simple, and doable suggestions for exhausted, stressed, and sleep-deprived moms. Baby steps are the goal. It teaches tools for increasing self-care, sleep routines, stress relief, toxin relief, nourishing foods, connecting with nature, recognizing depression, finding calm, balance, and energy while creating boundaries for yourself. Recipes for power-foods for energy and herbal adaptogen alternatives are provided along with resources for ongoing support. (127 pages, $59)
- Aging: Cumulative Knowledge from Peer Review Studies by Sayer Ji of GreeenMedInfo.com offers a unique digital book on aging that can serve as your own first steps in researching the many food components and other substances that may help you fight the inevitable. The book is a compilation of research citations weighted according to the research basis for each potential “aging remedy.” (131 pages; $29.99)
- Infertility: Cumulative Knowledge from Peer Review Studies by Sayer Ji. This 34-page document can help you wade through fertility studies that are available. (34 pages; $9.99)
- A Fibromyalgia Recovery Story: Eating Outside The Box by Christy Pooschke is a 3-part video series created specifically for this special sale. Get a preview of foods and food additives that could be destroying your health. (50 minutes; $14.95).
- Cancer Isn't a Death Sentence – It's a Life Changing Opportunity, by Marcia Schaefer, D.C., is about alternative treatments for cancer, from a first-hand and personal perspective. (115 pages; $29.99)
- If you or a loved one struggles with acne, you must read Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom by Tracy McCullough. Tracy's own success is a striking testimony to the link between processed foods and acne but she also outlines many other lifestyle factors that can aggravate acne. She offers wisdom in treating your skin itself — using a special kind of honey or jojoba oil in cleansing regimens (and more) and, rather radically, details the benefits of using nothing whatsoever on your face. (116 pages; $29)
- Holistic Approaches in the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus by Todd Caldecott, Dip. Cl.H., RH(AHG) is a comprehensive review of the causes and treatments of diabetes mellitus from a holistic perspective, incorporating elements of modern clinical medicine, clinical nutrition, and botanical medicine. The paper also provides a detailed protocol for diabetes mellitus with respect to diet, nutritional supplementation, and medicinal herbs, as well as a detailed review of one of the most important remedies used in Ayurveda for diabetes. (22 pages: $17.99)
- Understanding The Right-Brained Child by Cindy Gaddis educates families, teachers, and physicians about the right-brain dominance learner as an information processing gift, rather than a deficit. (70 minutes; $8)
Plant Remedies: Herbs, Oils, & Trees
- Practical Herbs by Henriette Kress will help you grow herbs in your own garden, harvest them from the wild, and store them after harvest. You will learn the process for brewing herbal teas, vinegars, syrups, and tinctures and using them to relieve common ailments. Learn how to create a uniformly consistent herbal tincture in your own kitchen and how to use “flopped” herbal vinegars to clean a tough spot in your kitchen or bath. (150 pages; $9.50)
- Introduction to Tree Medicines by Darcey Blue French is a perfect complement to any wellness or foraging toolkit. Darcey describes how to harvest and prepare oils, balms, teas and elixirs to integrate into your health regimen. With the perspective that the Earth is a sacred and living being, this 38-page book is a great introduction to trees as medicine. (38 pages; $19.99)
- Herbal Remedies for Children During the Cold and Flu Season by Rosalee de la Forêt is designed to provide you with expert advice on using herbal remedies to get through the cold and flu season. It includes information on fevers, coughs, sore throats, congestion, teething, and more. You will be walked through options for children of all ages (and even adults) in this 88 page book. (88 pages; $20)
- Mother's Little Herbal Helper And Home Remedies by Natalie Vickery is a home herbal toolkit for reducing symptoms of many ailments — cold and flu, headaches, fungal infections, allergies, arthritis, bites, stings, burns, coughs, congestion, and more. Natalie will introduce you to the different ways to prepare herbs and the types of herbs you use to remedy common ailments. (116 pages; $12.50)
- Kiva Rose, Folk Herbalist, shares Of Thorn and Petal: The Remedy in the Rose, 50 pages of monographs, recipes, case studies etc., focused around Rosa spp. Kiva explains the healing properties of the rose. Kiva teaches how to use roses, from petals to leaves to rose hips. Oils, vinegars, and poultices of rose and their uses are explained. Meet the rose, which brings calm and balance, through recipes, instructions and photos. (50 pages)
- Wise Woman herbalist and educator, Kimberly Cedar Cat, shares Listen to the Ancient Mother Wisdom – Universal Healthcare Brought To You By … The Universe! Learn the language of plants, healing with the “Green Elixir Sisters”, and advice for cold & flu prevention. Cedar Cat's book teaches you the 5 herbs that can revitalize your life when used on a daily basis and can resolve most health problems You will be empowered to use herbal allies which are not complicated or expensive. (23 pages; $10)
- Have you wanted to learn to make your own herbal medicines? Numen: The Healing Power of Plants – A Resource Guide was contributed by community herbalists to promote the amazing power of plants to heal. This 37-page ebook covers harvesting herbs to medicine-making, and suggests remedies to have on hand. Fevers, digestion, anxiety, depression, and creating an herbal first aid kit are discussed. How to make medicinal teas, tinctures, infused oils, and salves are explained. Dosing charts, recommended books, gardening resources, and bulk suppliers are included in this information-packed introduction to the documentary film Numen. (37 pages; $12)
Natural Living and Healthy Lifestyle
- Natural Beauty Recipes by Katie (Wellness Mama) provides you with specific recipes for lotion bars, lotions, deodorant, scrubs, face wash, makeup, shaving cream, shampoo, hair color, diaper cream, baby oil, and baby wipes. The possibilities for improving your beauty regimen while saving money (and enjoying a fun project) are endless. Use this guide to make gifts and rise to a new popularity among your friends. (37 pages; $10)
- If you are interested in using high-quality oils in your skin care regimen, Wildly Natural Skin Care Oils by Michelle Czolba will guide you through the best oils she has used in her skin care business. Along with profiles of a dozen oils and their uses, you will learn Michelle's experience with these oils and get access to some of her recipes. (29 pages, $17)
- Salves Made Simple by me, Jennifer Saleem. You can read more about it in this post. (41 pages, $9.95)
- Common Sense Health: Detox, Diet and Physical Activities is a personal health blueprint laid out by homesteading blogger Laurie Neverman that includes a no-nonsense, practical guide to healthy living. Complete with recipes for natural pest control, personal care, and cleaning products, Laurie also offers an introduction to simple therapies that may surprise you — oil pulling, skin brushing, and barefoot therapy. (40 pages; $8.99)
- Detoxifying Your Home – Inside and Out by Dawn Lorenzis a 25 page resource for busy families addresses what to do in simple, manageable steps to eliminate toxins from your home.
- Stress Relief for Parents by Genevieve Simperingham. In these three MP3 Stress Relief for Parents tracks from the Peaceful Parent Institute, enjoy Genevieve's soft Irish voice with soothing Celtic harp background, and directed thoughts, exercises and meditations to find emotional balance and peace in parenting. Care for your child and care for yourself at the same time. After using these meditations, you will be seeking more ways to incorporate peaceful parenting wisdom into your family life. (50 minutes; $25)
- In Introduction to Energy Healing, Tracy Liebmann explains the conceptual energy field as a healing modality. Tracy addresses energy healing tools such as grounding, earthing, and the use of crystals and stones to maintain or restore health. Two guided meditations and a video are included along with other energy healing techniques in this 24-page paper. (24 pages and video resources; Retail $18)
- Whispers from The Universe: 30 EFT Scripts for Feeling Great by Deborah Donndelinger is an an introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), a universal healing tool, based on the body's meridian system. It is easy to learn and the basic protocol takes only minutes to apply. Deborah provides five additional demonstration videos specific to mothers and women using EFT for stress reduction and health. (48 pages, demonstration videos; $25)
General Tools For Better Nutrition
- 100 Days of Real Food Challenge by Lisa Leake offers you meal plans, recipes, and tips to help you in your journey. They provide a quick guide to real food shopping as a bonus in this offer and have extensive free resources on their website for you to explore.
- In Raine Saunders' The Savvy Shopper's Guide to Sustainable Food, you'll discover how to source health foods from sustainable sources, whether it is from local farms and farmer's markets in your area, online merchants, delivery services, local grocery, or health food stores. Learn to read labels, what to look for, what to avoid, and how to select and buy the best foods available for better health. Learn more about why supporting the sustainable food system is so important – and how it really can keep you healthy and feed the world. (121 pages; $24)
- The Whole Food Revelation by France Morissette is a cookbook and menu plan in one. France is a seasoned cook with a knack for meal planning or organizing kitchen tasks efficiently and it shows in this book. You will find weekly menus with weekend tasks to reduce your kitchen time during busy week days. Use each of the four weeks of menus or pick and choose your favorites. (102 pages; $19.95)
- Off The Shelf by Kris Bordessa gives you the tools to replace store-bought condiments, toppings, and snacks with healthier homemade alternatives. Complementing our products on giving up processed foods, these simple and beautiful recipes will allow you to say goodbye to food additives forever. (43 pages, $7)
- The Everything Beans Book by Katie Kimball provides you thirty recipes using cost-saving dry beans you can buy in bulk — wraps, soups, sauces, sides, and even a bean-based brownie. (95 pages; $8.95)
- Eat More Leafy Greens by Cynthia Lair provides you with an excellent orientation for getting started. How do you know if a particular green is best eat cooked or raw? Check the list of greens in this 20-page guide or use one simple tip that Cynthia will teach you. (20 pages; $6.99)
- Broth: Elixir Of Life by Patricia Lacoss-Arnold will describe how to make and use broth in your everyday cooking. If you have ever wonder how to make broth from beef, chicken, fish or even rabbit bones, you will soon learn about the flavors of these different options. (59 pages)
- The New Health Paradigm by Anthony Gucciardi is a health blueprint to help you identify changes you can make in your own life to improve your health. Gucciardi reveals nine invisible threats to your health that are lurking incognito in the food supply (e.g. hydrogenated oils and MSG) and provides specific tools to avoid them. Explore research on aging, boosting your brain power, and improving your emotional health. Learn one simple tip to improve your mental health every single day. Another research-based tip will help you kick your junk food cravings. (99 pages; bonus)
- Lacto-Fermentation by Wardee Harmon is a 155-page, 23-lesson digital book with detailed instruction on fermenting fruits, vegetables, beans, meats, dairy, and grains. The book will expose you to a variety of fermentation methods — using salt, whey, or other starter cultures. Recipes go beyond fermentation methodology and include spices and seasonings to improve the flavor of the final product. (155 pages; $20)
- Simply Sourdough by Melissa Naasko helps you adapt your favorite recipes to sourdough techniques using the wisdom in this book. (30 pages; $2.99)
- A Healthy Soda by Donna Schwenk. Get your fix for a refreshing fizzy drink instead through a kefir fermentation method Donna Schwenk will teach you in this 9-minute video. Even water kefir experts will learn a method for making fruit extract that you may never have considered. (9 minutes; $6.99)
Gluten-Free Living Tools
- 7 Habits of a Gluten-Free Warrior by Peter Osborne. Gluten intolerance can cause hundreds of diseases, symptoms and syndromes. Unfortunately, the medical community is not properly trained to deal with this. This means that a lot of people are on their own, left to navigate the complexities of the gluten free diet and lifestyle without guidance or supervision. If you have gone gluten-free and have not gotten better or got better at first and then began to feel sick again, 7 Habits of a Gluten-Free Warrior is a must-see video. (90 minutes; $19.95)
- Baking With Coconut Flour by Starlene Stewart is more than a recipe collection — it is an education about baking with coconut flour. This 63-page book spends nearly 24 pages educating the reader about the key tricks to making baking with coconut flour a success, including how to convert your favorite wheat-based recipes. Starlene Stewart has been cooking since the age of 10 and her baking experience shows in this book. She has a fluency in the science of baking that allows her to help the rest of us succeed in our gluten-free coconut cooking endeavors. (63 pages; $18.95)
- Traditional Soup Workshop with Whole Grain Gluten-Free Muffin Cookbook Bonus by Kimi Harris is a video-based soup class which covers a basic and adaptable beef stew as well as three ethnic soups you will want to add to your repertoire. Learn one new broth you probably are not making now and get a bonus cookbook of gluten-free muffins with options for dairy- and egg-free. (29 pages; 58 minutes of video; $30)
- KerryAnn Foster's Family-Friendly Allergen-Free is a 4-week menu plan for those on a diet free of gluten, dairy, eggs, and soy with a weekly shopping list for your convenience. Do you need to eliminate just one of these foods? Read KerryAnn's section on eliminating each ingredient to help you down your own path. (41 pages; $16.95)
- Quinoa Fit by Wendy Polisi is a gluten-free book for the calorie-conscious crowd. Enjoy this quinoa collection with recipes for breakfasts, salads, burgers, patties, desserts, and a collection of main dishes and sides. Enjoy nine healthy gluten-free dressing recipes to finish all of these great quinoa dishes. (156 pages; $8.99)
- Lydia Joy Shatney offers Divine Dinners: Gluten-Free, Nourishing, Family-Friendly Meals complete with 75 recipes to help you create menus full of wonderful, gluten-free dinners. With meat-based entrees and a collection of side dishes, soups, sauces, dips, and spreads, you will spend weeks cooking through this cookbook. (104 pages; $14.95)
The Weston A. Price Nutritional Perspective and Tools
- If you've heard of the dietary perspective of the Weston Price Foundation and wondered what it is all about, Nourishing Our Children: Timeless Principles For Supporting Learning, Behavior, and Health Through Optimal Nutrition from the San Francisco chapter spells out its philosophy in a beautiful and easy-to-read format. The book provides dietary principles for parents to follow before and after conception, as well as recommendations on how to nourish rather than merely feed their children. It also covers the problems associated with modern processed foods and vital information about water and fluoride, traditional fats and oils, milk, soy, vital nutrients, and healthy meal preparation. (97 pages; $20)
- Essential Elements of Whole Health by Amy Love, NTP, CGP, CILC. is a detailed lifestyle blueprint (50 pages), along with specific tools to select healthy food, food free of MSG, and food free of plastics. They include a soup cookbook with several gluten-free soups (21 pages) and a gluten-free and grain-free muffin and pancake cookbook (19 pages). (110 pages; Retail $49)
- Thrifty Food Plan Experience by Millie Copper provides in-depth support in feeding a family of five on $172 per week, from a Weston A. Price Foundation dietary perspective. She provides 67 pages of thoughts, tips, and ideas plus a 2 week menu plan, over 40 recipes (and links to many more) to help you succeed. (67 pages; $8.95)
Health and Natural Living White Papers
- Spring Cleansing – The Local Way by Jennifer Steinbachs, ND will walk you through a simple and inexpensive spring “cleanse” for your body. You have probably noticed the many commercial products available for some sort of health cleanse. Why not save your money and instead use foods available in the spring time to help support your liver, kidneys, lungs, and skin? Guide yourself through a simple 3-phase cleanse in this concise 9-page white paper. (9 pages; $9.97)
- Introduction to Flower Essences by Amy Hendrickson discusses the various types and sources of flower essences. Each flower has a unique energetic vibration that can shift the energy in your body. They are safe, gentle and effective for families, children and pets. She discusses a special blend using 9 Australian Bush flower essences to support Healing Thyself. These flowers can help you assimilate new ideas, help you refocus after a temporary setback, and give you the tenacity needed to help you heal yourself. (12 pages; $10.)
- Homeopathy for Childhood Illnesses by Miranda Castro is introductory guide to homeopathy addresses fevers, chicken pox, mumps, measles, roseola, scarlet fever, and whooping cough. Miranda describes the indications and use of 25 homeopathic remedies for childhood illnesses, including dosing, homeopathic kits and recommended reading. (10 pages; Bonus)
- Raw Milk's Protective Enzymes: Findings From Research by Amanda Rose, Ph.D. Raw milk contains enzymes that affect its bacteria content. What does research say about these enzymes as they relate to infrequent bad bacteria in raw milk? This paper reviews the available scientific studies on the topic. (20 pages; $6.97)
- Kate Tietje's Practical Guide to Children's Health is in press as we sell this collection of products but we have asked her to include an excerpt for you. Kate's book provides a toolkit for every parent who face common questions: What food is healthy for my child? How do I say “no” to my children when they want supermarket candy? What do I do to relieve seasonal allergies? What about burns and scrapes? Get a sense of Kate's book in this excerpt and watch for the print version in a month or so. (28 pages; Bonus)
- Lisa Mase of Harmonized Cookery shares “The Five Flavors of Food: Combining Ingredients Into Harmonious Meals.” To satisfy the whole being, Traditional Chinese Medicine encourages including five flavors in each meal: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, and bitter. The five flavors correspond to the five elements: Earth, Wood, Water, Metal and Fire. Planning menus that incorporate these elements and flavors, we can start to recognize which foods help us harmonize with our environment and the seasons. (4 pages; Bonus)
- In Car Seats: The Deadliest Parenting Decision, Guggie Daly presents a cautionary article about proper car seat usage as a health concern. When quizzed, parents might list their fear over a variety of parenting and health topics – important in their own right – but fail to feel concern about the risks of car seats. Going to the numbers, though, shows that injuries from vehicle collisions are the leading cause of death for children. One study even found that almost two thirds of all car seats are installed incorrectly or buckled incorrectly. Guggie addresses car seat safety as a health priority and how to ensure your children are restrained in vehicles as safely as possible. (7 pages; Bonus)
MTHFR: A Folate-Metabolism Gene Mutation Introduction Video by Ben Lynch, N.D. and MTHFR Support FAQ Resource. Through MTHFR Support and this 80-minute video by Ben Lynch, N.D., you may well discover a key factor in your health. You will learn why this topic is critical, begin to understand how to remediate it, and find out where to purchase an in-home test kit. MTHFR resources include:
- Introduction to MTHFR, Ben Lynch N.D., (80 minutes; $50)
- MTHFR Blueprint (24 pages; $14.99)
- Livewello, a downloadable app to organize your health information.
- A MTHFR Manifesto by the Probiotic Police and Natural Peacekeepers — An educational parody to demonstrate the necessity of whole food nutrients in the detoxification battle.
Is this Health Library crazy good or what?
Yeah, I told you so!
So now that your mind has been blown wide open and you cannot wait to start reading and watching these resources, go ahead and click the Buy Now button and let the downloading fun begin! After that, come back here and enter to win some great prizes since you were kind enough to order through my link!
I would love to thank you for ordering through my through my link with extra entries in this great giveaway! However, anyone can enter to win one of the following prizes using the Rafflecopter Entry System below:
- 1st Prize – $100 Gift Certificate to Tropical Traditions
- 2nd Prize – $75 Gift Certificate to Tropical Traditions
- 3rd Prize – I will refund you the cost of your Bundle purchase ($39.97)
- 4th Prize – Relaxation Essential Oil Blend ($24.00)
- 5th Prize – Coconut Oil Hair Treatment ($14.00)
I will select winner on March 9th and you will be asked to provide verification in the form of your receipt (with the Transaction ID) if your entry method was through a bundle purchase.
Ok – this post is far too long and my fingers are tired! Stay tuned for some reviews of several of the books in this bundle throughout the week! And of course if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask!