I have enjoyed every second of this blogging adventure. I have made some amazing friends, found great new blogs to follow, and become part of some really inspiring communities and networks. I have been having a blast and cannot wait to see where this next year takes me!
Pretty soon I will unveil a NEW look for my blog. Tara from Pip Designs has been working hard on helping me achieve my vision for this blog. I’m sure I am driving this sweet and talented mama batty! But we are almost there. So stay tuned for the big reveal…probably within the next two weeks.
I am attempting to commit to a more predictable posting schedule. After my new site launches you can head over to my About Page to learn more about me as well as see what I plan on doing with this blog.
I have several wonderful giveaways happening this month in honor of my blogiversary. I am providing you with links now so you can get started following these great sites. Everything linked here will be an extra entry for the giveaway.
Child Organics Boyo Doll – Retail $33.50 (opens Feb 2nd)
- Subscribe to the ChildOrganics Newsletter
- Subscribe to the ChildOrganics blog via RSS or Email
- Like ChildOrganics on Facebook
- Follow ChildOrganics on Twitter
- Follow ChildOrganics on Pinterest
- Check out the table of contents and choose the recipe that interests you the most
- Browse the recipes or Monday Missions at Kitchen Stewardship and choose your favorite
- Like Kitchen Stewardship’s Facebook page
- Follow Katie on Twitter
- Subscribe to Kitchen Stewardship
Wholesome Comfort Ebook (from Modern Alternative Mama) (opens February 13th)
- Check out the table of contents and choose the recipe that interests you the most.
- Subscribe to Modern Alternative Mama via RSS or email
- Like Modern Alternative Mama on Facebook
- Follow Modern Alternative Mama on Twitter
Baby Bunz & Co $25 Gift Certificate (opens February 18th)
- Like Baby Bunz & Co on Facebook
- Follow Baby Bunz & Co on Twitter
- Say hello to Baby Bunz & Co by leaving a comment on theirFacebook Wall
- Visit theResources Page on the Baby Bunz & Co website and let me know which website you might like to check out
Plan It, Don’t Panic: Everything You Need to Successfully Create and Use a Meal Plan Ebook (from Keeper of the Home) (opens February 29th)
- Like Keeper of the Home on Facebook
- Follow Keeper of the Home on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Keeper of the Home blog
And my links of course!
- Subscribe to Hybrid Rasta Mama via RSS and/or email
- Like Hybrid Rasta Mama on Facebook
- Follow Hybrid Rasta Mama on Twitter
- Follow Hybrid Rasta Mama on Pinterest
- Follow Hybrid Rasta Mama on Networked Blogs
There will also be another special giveaway from a friend of mine who is close to launching her Etsy shop. I don’t have details for that yet but it will happen towards the end of the month.
Thank you to each and every one of you for the time you spend reading my posts, commenting, sharing, and inspiring me to continue on this blogging journey! I welcome ALL feedback so please, speak your mind. Email me, Facebook me, comment on my posts…I am listening and responding!
Here is to another great year doing this Hybrid Rasta Mama thing!