Eggnog. Mmmmm….have I mentioned I miss it terribly? Well, no matter. I won’t let all of you suffer the holiday season without it.
This Eggnog Holiday Bread is so easy to make and amazingly delicious. Your taste buds will dance. You can whip it up for a party or just eat it all yourself. Or share. There is always sharing.
Anyway, be sure to eat a piece for me! This was always a favorite recipe of mine.
- • 3 cups flour of your choice (I use Tigernut Flour but you can use pretty much whatever with the exception of Coconut Flour)
- • 1/3 cup honey
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1 teaspoon sea salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- • 1 1/2 cups eggnog (grab my recipe for eggnog here)
- • 1/4 cup melted butter, coconut oil, or ghee
- • 1 egg
- • 3/4 c. nuts or dried fruit (optional)
- • Sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- • Combine honey, egg nog, egg and melted butter/coconut oil/ghee.
- • Stir in dry ingredients.
- • Add nuts or fruit.
- • Pour into 2 greased bread pans.
- • Bake at 350° F for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes.